Winter 2020 Tariffs
ALL TARIFFS ARE PER ROOM PER NIGHT FOR 2 PEOPLE INCL. BREAKFASTS
|Low Season||Bunk Room||Queen Room||Mezzanine Suite|
|1 June to 25 June
6 Sept to 26 September
|Extra adult per night||$100|
|Shoulder Season||Bunk Room||Queen Room||Mezzanine Suite|
26 June to 2 July,
19 July to 2 August
23 August to 5 September
|Extra adult per night||$125|
|Peak Season||Bunk Room||Queen Room||Mezzanine Suite|
|3 July to 18 July
3 August to 22 August
|Extra adult per night||$150|
- Breakfasts: Continental in low season and continental and cooked breakfasts in peak and shoulder seasons
- Dinner packages: 2 course dinners can be prepurchased at time of booking for $55 per adult per night and $20 per child per night (eating from the children’s menu)
- Children sharing with 2 adults in a Mezzanine Suite under 6 yrs stay & eat for free, kids 14 & under are half the extra adult rate.
- Mezzanine suites have a sofa bed that converts into a double bed that can sleep comfortably 1 adult or 2 children.
- All bookings will need a 50% payment within 7 days to confirm, and the balance paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- Payment: Deposit 50% by credit card (Visa or M/C only) or bank transfer within 14 days to confirm booking. Balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Bookings made less than 30 days prior to arrival require fully payment at booking. Online bookings through our website or third party agencies require payment in full on booking.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations made prior to 30 days before arrival can be transferred to a later date; or refunded less 10% of booking value at Summit Ridge’s discretion. Cancelations made within 30 days of arrival are non-refundable. Non-refundable online bookings can only be cancelled in exceptional circumstances at Summit Ridges discretion and would incur a 20% cancelation fee.